We've locked the main page, due to frequent spam attacks. If you want to make a change to this page, please just leave a request on this page, and one of the administrators will most likely make the change for you. It is often best to first create the page you'd like linked in to here. --NealMcB 14:03, 29 Aug 2005 (CDT)
Why is this page locked? Is it actually subject to that much vandalism? Jrincayc 21:47, 21 Jun 2005 (CDT)
- Yes, shortly after this resource was set up several pages were routine targets for Wiki Spambots. They would routinely target Main, Sandbox, "Community Portal" and recently seem to pick one or two pages from the "Recent changes" page. We have since implemented other features to try and deal with bots, so perhaps it is worth reconsidering removing the block. JohnCooley 09:00, 22 Jun 2005 (CDT)
Under "Links" on the main page, I would suggest a link for UU Podcasts. You can add "Liberal Religious Community: a Call to the Heart, Mind and Spirit from the Unitarian Universalist Church of Berkeley, CA", http://www.uucb.org/sermons/rss.xml.
- The PR-L email list is for Growth information. Please put your ideas in the appropriate places in that section.
How about an Antiracist-UU email list page? BTW, it looked like there was spam here. It was "156 kilobytes long" so I deleted it. --JoyceD
- Done. And thanks for removing the spam! --NealMcB 13:41, 4 April 2007 (CDT)
Random phrase at the bottom of the page: "and can't help with the tapin". Katr67 15:09, 9 March 2007 (CST)
- I removed it. I bet that was text that was mistakenly pasted in when I hit button two on top of the scroll bar, or something like that, long ago. --NealMcB 13:41, 4 April 2007 (CDT)
There's a link to the Policy Based Governance page just above the UUA Districts section; please make that link instead an entry in the support pages section: "Policygovernance-l: Policy Governance model of board governance in UU congregations"
Thanks. BTW a couple of major pages (UU-Money and Help) got zeroed out back in August; I reverted them to something sensible a couple of days ago. There may be other damage, but I don't know an efficient way to look. (added 21:17, 29 November 2007 by Mjackson)
- Thanks! I've moved the Policygovernance link. Sorry for the delay. --NealMcB 20:16, 23 March 2008 (CDT)