I broke up the page as Tyler suggested.
- Margy Levine Young, 12/15/2009
Suggested guidelines for editing the OWL pages:
- Make minor edits (punctuation, phrase clarification and the like) as you feel fit.
- Make moderate edits if you have been a sizable contributor to the entry in the past, and if your edits have not substantially generated controversy in the past.
- All major edits (and moderate edits that don't apply to (2)) require discussion. A "discussion" tab on any page gets set aside for people to say what they want to change.
- Radical and unexpected changes get undone, either by other users or by "wiki administrators".
- Tyler Carpenter
Especially with the addition of the Charlotte Church OWL-expansion suggestions for many lessons, this page is getting somewhat unwieldy for a single purpose. Is it possible to change this so that there are the OWL-L page becomes more of a section and for the lessons and suggestions to become pages in themselves?
I'd like to propose that this page be expanded into some 30 or so pages -- 1 for each lesson, one for the general expansions, one for the movies page, one for public discussions, and so on.
- Tyler Carpenter 12/14/2009