FUUCSL Leadership Group agendas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:56, 2 March 2008 by Otenth Paderborn (New page: UUSL Leadership Group Agenda for 5 March 2008 6:30-8 pm SLT UU Conference Center http://slurl.com/secondlife/Zoshchenko/35/206/92/ ==OPENING== * Opening words and chalice lighting: Po...)
UUSL Leadership Group
Agenda for 5 March 2008
6:30-8 pm SLT
UU Conference Center http://slurl.com/secondlife/Zoshchenko/35/206/92/
- Opening words and chalice lighting: Pomona Writer
- Joys and Concerns
Permission to record chat log
- Worship: Have we been extending invitations for the last month? Have we had any bites? Any non-worship events scheduled so far?
- GA update (Etaoin): The workshop has been scheduled for Friday, 27 June, 11:00 - 12:15 Eastern Time.
- Calendar: It isn't working well. It looks like it is the way Google Calendars creates the XML file.
- Structure: Pomona, Beacon and Janu agreed to meet to come up with a suggestion concerning formal membership.
NEW AGENDA REQUESTS
- Voice: Several different people have asked me about using voice during worship, either by streaming a live or recorded sermon during the service, or by using the SL voice client.
- Volunteer for Opening Words/Joys and Concerns/Closing
- Closing words: Pomona Writer